Force Of Nature Update?ADATP place playlist

  • Peter Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2005
      Hello all,
      Remember you can hear a Dark And Tranquil Place every week 3-6 am
      eastern (-5GMT) on 90.3 WRIU in Kingston RI, and streaming live at
      www.wriu.org

      Please read down for Force Of Nature label and show updates.

      This weeks play list(Jan 30th):
      *new to station/rotation play

      Detritus--Restoration-Endogenous
      Larvae--Tony Stark--Fashion Victim
      Scorn--Boss--Plan B
      *Hecate--Nest Of Vipers--Seven Veils Of Silence
      *Mad Ep--Ride_072902--Eating Movies
      *Kattoo--Place 1--Places
      *Curtis Chip--Eating Paste--Eating Paste
      *Bit crush--Untitled--Enarc
      *Mothboy--X In His Territory--The Fears
      *Cdatakill--Eve Ill--The Cursed Species
      *Velapene Screen--Courtesy Hole--Medical Breaths
      Ah Cama-Sotz--Sadistic Impulses--Rites Of The Flesh
      *C/A/T--Problem--Worldwide Totalitarian Control
      Proyecto Mirage--32X--Gas Alarm!!!
      *Winterkalte--Solar Peace--Disturbance
      *E.S.A.--Disturbance--Demo
      Synth-Etik--Geneqa--Dimensional Construct
      Converter--Rust--Expansion 1.3
      Klangstabil--You May Start--Taking Nothing Seriously
      M2--The Cry Of Morgoth--War Of Sound
      *Dwight Ashley--I Saw A Thousand Swallows--Four
      *The [Law-Rah] Collective--De Storm--1953
      Merzbow/Genesis P-Orridge--Flowering Pain Gives Space--A Perfect Pain
      Brighter Death Now--I Hate You--May All Be Dead
      IRM--The Disease--An Act Of Self Mutilation Is An Act Of Freedom
      Control--Elite--The Cleansing

      -----------FORCE OF NATURE UPDATE-------------------------------

      Upcoming Live Shows:

      February 13th
      Club Hell
      Providence RI 9:00 8$

      Live Pa's By
      ADAM X (Sonic Groove)

      Cenotaph

      Panzer Division

      Djing By Brad Rhodes

      Come out and see a ULTRA rare live pa set by Techno/Hard Industrial
      Innovator Adam X!!!!

      March 20th
      Club Hell
      Providence RI 9:00 7$

      Terrorfakt(Metropolis)

      Black Spring(Force Of Nature)

      Aug 12-14
      PROVIDENCE INDUSTRIAL FEST IV
      29 Bands, Including Mimetic, Terrorfakt, Detritus, Pneumatic Detach,
      Scrape[dx] and more. Go to www.forceofnature.cc for more info.

      FONR2--Gruntsplatter--The Passions Of A Cripple

      Update, we are still waiting on the artwork to come in,
      but the LP itself is our hands. The release
      date should be announced soon. Thank you for your patience.
      Labels interested in carrying this limited title please contact:
      force-of-nature@...

      Thanks for looking
      Peter
      www.forceofnature.cc