FREE experimental music release from infinite sector recordings : Cory Thrall - "Devils"

  • rob
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      the infinite sector collective announces our latest
      free MP3 release :

      Cory Thral - "Devils"
      ---------------------
      infinite sector colelctive member Cory Thrall brings
      us the follow up to his previous infinite sector
      release, "Syrus Monet". Known as one half of the noise
      duo, darph/nadeR, Cory ventures off on his own into
      uncharted teritory to bring you an album whicih is
      perhaps best described in his own words :

      "a few devils led me down a starry nightway and i
      slept too long. while i slept they filled me with
      visions and nightmare stories and tell-signs. these
      are the audio things they gave me to share
      afterwards." - Cory Thrall

      You can download this album for free in its entirity,
      including artwork files, by visiting the infinite
      sector catalog page at http://www.infinitesector.org

      Thank you!
      ::: rob baseel
      infinite sector