Coldspring/Adnoiseam radio spotlight tonight

  • Peter Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hello,
      This is just a reminder that tonight at 3am eastern standerd time
      (9am for you germans) A dark and tranquil place will be
      spotlighting the new material from adnoiseam(Tarmvred/Larvae/Cordell
      Klier/Magwheels-Stone glass steel) and COLDSPRING, who we will
      highlighting on the STORM THE STEEL NIGHT BOXSET as well as the
      latest releases, such as Grey Wolves,A Chalenge Of Honour, Streicher
      and others.

      We can be heard localy at 90.3 wriu in Kingston RI or WORLD WIDE
      streaming audio at www.wriu.org just klick to enter and then
      click on listen.

      The request lines are open(and given on the website) feel free to
      call !!!!!!

      Also We Have A MAJOR show coming up with BLOODYMINDED(formerly
      INTRINSIC ACTION).
      Nov 16th
      Providence RI
      DROPDEAD(old school crust punk)
      BLOODYMINDED
      NAVICON TORTURE TECHNOLOGIES
      :MOMENT:(featuring PRURIENT/I:G/AND PETER LEE)
      KARLHEINZ
      SUFFERING BASTARD(grind noise)
      email for more info

      Peter