COALITION FOR A BETTER TOMORROW

  • M.P.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
      I just pressed a few more copies of this cd, the first pressing sold out in 1 day, if you would like to order a copy let me know asap.
      http://menschenfeind.com
      COALITION FOR A BETTER TOMORROW

      CD NOW AVAILABLE
      This cd is a live recording session featuring members of Sikhara, Praying for Oblivion, and The Eugenics Council.
      The Cd is limited to 33copies, enclosed in special packaging.. This cd is $12 postage paid, and due to problems that may arise from the packaging, the cd will only be shipped in the U.S.

      Menschenfeind Productions
      po 30051
      columbia mo
      65205
      usa
      make payment out to Dustin N.
      paypal is also accepted.

      Some reviews are below
      Purist Magazine
      This is noisy drone music with frequent distorted vocals screaming through the unremitting chaos Saw blade screeching and panning clatter claim most of the time on this disc, with brief moments of stillness breaking up the madness. This will make your hair stand on end and grit your teeth. Although I personally found this cd to be virtually unlistenable, I can still see a place for this demo among the realm of post-industrial noise camps

      RECTRIX
      Feedback growing, tension building, a circular saw buzzes on a metal table. An ambulance lays across a guard rail, teetering over an edge. More vocals, gruff distortion, electronic buzzing and a growing paranoia, the vocals again attack the listener from different points, with different effects, adding alot of power to this severe electronic attack. A drum machine starts malfunctioning, sputtering out abrupt rolls and tearing at the speakers. Unrelenting. Track three brings us back to fading feedback, some glass clanging. Electronic static bursts reminds the listener that the worst/best is yet to come. The distortion, feedback, and glass clanging begin to form a rhythm of their own. This artist is reminescent of more traditional industrial elements, like maybe Mental Destruction, but with a clear noise aesthetic. I hesitate to say "death industrial", becuase this is much more varied than most death industrial acts. The loops are there, the vocals are there, but the music comes together in a much more versatile and therefore more powerful context. This is an artists to watch, some good studio production would turn this group into a force to be seriously considered as a force in electronic music.

      IBOL RECORDS
      this is an excellent balance between the wall-of-noise approach and the minimalist...always lots going on , but each sound can be absorbed...owing to the recording quality (High!) and the usage of both delicate and violent sound sources (from power tools sirens, and distorted screams to tiny bells and ambient echoes) the work progresses nicely, elements overlapping while remaining fresh. i think the divisions were well timed, each track presenting a different feeling. overall, an excellent live performance!