Jesus loves you

  • lilhol
    Message 1 of 146 , Jun 1, 2000
      God is love. He loves you so much that he sent
      his Son to die on the cross for you and wants you to
      love him back with all that's in you. God will never
      reject you nor will He ever leave you. Just trust in
      Him.
    • alicedeejay2001
      Message 146 of 146 , Oct 20, 2001
        I'm very happy to finally find the meaning of
        religious beliefs: crap. It's just an answer for all the
        questions science can answer. I'm sorry for many people who
        are not aware and still sacrificing many things for
        religion. They must be enlightened.