A semi-short rant

  • crimson_one_2001
    Message 1 of 146 , May 1, 2000
      Just ignore him. If he doesn't get the attention he
      wants he'll shut up. He wants a rise out of you. I
      totally agree with what you said though. He is afraid of
      the fact that someone dare question his "sacred"
      beliefs. For all you really religious people in this club
      that like to try to harrass us atheist I suggest a
      movie. "Stigmata." It's a great movie. It can show
      exactly how corrupt the church is or might be. I don't
      agree with the guy that said, the church really knows.
      Oh and the reason people can follow religion so much
      in the religion vs science debate is that religion
      is so...open. Science has set laws that must be
      followed and are a constant. The Bible is vague and can be
      changed and rewrote as needed. Two examples, there is no
      devil in the Old Testament. This one's a humdinger for
      all you people. The original 10 commandments,
      directly translated from the language they are written in,
      are nothing more than a set of dietary laws. What do
      ya think of that?
    • alicedeejay2001
      Message 146 of 146 , Oct 20, 2001
        I'm very happy to finally find the meaning of
        religious beliefs: crap. It's just an answer for all the
        questions science can answer. I'm sorry for many people who
        are not aware and still sacrificing many things for
        religion. They must be enlightened.