Re: Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong!

  • Raj1037
    Message 1 of 146 , Jan 1, 1999
      Where in the bible does it say we were only made
      to look like him? That's your interpretation, made
      in his image.. it means a lot of things, it easily
      can mean we are like him in all ways.<br><br>And you
      missed the point, if humans weren't flawed, they
      COULDN'T be tempted. They would NOT have listened to the
      snake. If they were perfect and flawless when god made
      them, they could NOT sin, they could NOT have any
      flaws.. unless of course, your god gave them those
      flaws.<br><br>If you had never heard of a candle, and you were
      incapable of creating candles (using candles as a
      replacement to sin).. how could you possibly make a candle?
    • alicedeejay2001
      Message 146 of 146 , Oct 20, 2001
        I'm very happy to finally find the meaning of
        religious beliefs: crap. It's just an answer for all the
        questions science can answer. I'm sorry for many people who
        are not aware and still sacrificing many things for
        religion. They must be enlightened.