Introduction to the Group

  • Rick S. Habecker
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2004
      Hello Group:

      If I understand correctly this is a group dedicated to teens seeking
      to know if a heavenly creator truly exists. Does this mighty
      spirit force exist and is it involved in my individual life? It
      is a question that men and women have been curious about since time
      began. Would you agree that if the answer to this fundamental
      question is yes then becoming a Christian would be the most important
      decision you could ever make due to the eternal consequences?

      I invite any and all questions on the matter. I am no formally Bible
      scholar but I will try to answer any question posed. If I haven't a
      response to your question I will seek out the answer and pass it
      along to you. I hope to convince at least one of you that you are a
      fearfully and wonderfully made creation of the Divine Creator. I
      hope to hear from you soon.

      Sincerely,

      Rick
      rick@...