Re: Welcome to nogods

  • Kartik
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2003
      what do you think seperates us from animals and plants?
      thought. Im so sorry but animals think. Dont try throw any
      conciousness bs my way because conciousness is a term invented by
      fundies trying to invent differences between human thought and animal
      thought. JUst like
      grasshopers can jump further than ants , we have a greater mental
      capacity than other animals. My question to you is have you ever sat
      down and thought about whether we have a purpose at all? and why d o
      we even need one??