Re: Welcome to nogods

  • Kartik
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2003
      the existance of god...
      huh thats a no brainer
      an easy explination for anything you cant understand
      before people knew about weather it was attributed to god
      befor they knew about the universe and heliocentricity there was god
      then god was the creator
      post evolution and big bang, god is the source of the big bang.
      Isnt it funny that the boundaries and nature and god keep geting
      pushed back with every new discovery and insight into the working of
      the universe. I wonder what god'll be in charge of in about 50 years,
      fries at Mc Donalds?? Mabye.
    • Wouldnt you like to know!!! Lol...
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2003
        Hey...I have an answer for everything you all may say. Think to
        yourself. Go somewhere quiet, no music, no T.V., no phone...just you.
        Think about what separates you from everything else...plants,
        animals, and anything else. Just sit there and think. Stay for at
        least an hour...keep your eyes closed, and think. Who are you? Who is
        everybody else? Why anything? Why are we here? What is your purpose?

        --- In nogods@yahoogroups.com, "Kartik" <cadd18@h...> wrote:
        > the existance of god...
        > huh thats a no brainer
        > an easy explination for anything you cant understand
        > before people knew about weather it was attributed to god
        > befor they knew about the universe and heliocentricity there was god
        > then god was the creator
        > post evolution and big bang, god is the source of the big bang.
        > Isnt it funny that the boundaries and nature and god keep geting
        > pushed back with every new discovery and insight into the working
        of
        > the universe. I wonder what god'll be in charge of in about 50
        years,
        > fries at Mc Donalds?? Mabye.
      • Kartik
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2003
          what do you think seperates us from animals and plants?
          thought. Im so sorry but animals think. Dont try throw any
          conciousness bs my way because conciousness is a term invented by
          fundies trying to invent differences between human thought and animal
          thought. JUst like
          grasshopers can jump further than ants , we have a greater mental
          capacity than other animals. My question to you is have you ever sat
          down and thought about whether we have a purpose at all? and why d o
          we even need one??