Re: Welcome to nogods

  • anand vikash
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2003
      hello friends,
      i m new here.tell me what do u think about
      the existence of god.
      bye

      visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com
    • Kartik
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 22, 2003
        the existance of god...
        huh thats a no brainer
        an easy explination for anything you cant understand
        before people knew about weather it was attributed to god
        befor they knew about the universe and heliocentricity there was god
        then god was the creator
        post evolution and big bang, god is the source of the big bang.
        Isnt it funny that the boundaries and nature and god keep geting
        pushed back with every new discovery and insight into the working of
        the universe. I wonder what god'll be in charge of in about 50 years,
        fries at Mc Donalds?? Mabye.
      • Wouldnt you like to know!!! Lol...
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2003
          Hey...I have an answer for everything you all may say. Think to
          yourself. Go somewhere quiet, no music, no T.V., no phone...just you.
          Think about what separates you from everything else...plants,
          animals, and anything else. Just sit there and think. Stay for at
          least an hour...keep your eyes closed, and think. Who are you? Who is
          everybody else? Why anything? Why are we here? What is your purpose?

          --- In nogods@yahoogroups.com, "Kartik" <cadd18@h...> wrote:
          > the existance of god...
          > huh thats a no brainer
          > an easy explination for anything you cant understand
          > before people knew about weather it was attributed to god
          > befor they knew about the universe and heliocentricity there was god
          > then god was the creator
          > post evolution and big bang, god is the source of the big bang.
          > Isnt it funny that the boundaries and nature and god keep geting
          > pushed back with every new discovery and insight into the working
          of
          > the universe. I wonder what god'll be in charge of in about 50
          years,
          > fries at Mc Donalds?? Mabye.
        • Kartik
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2003
            what do you think seperates us from animals and plants?
            thought. Im so sorry but animals think. Dont try throw any
            conciousness bs my way because conciousness is a term invented by
            fundies trying to invent differences between human thought and animal
            thought. JUst like
            grasshopers can jump further than ants , we have a greater mental
            capacity than other animals. My question to you is have you ever sat
            down and thought about whether we have a purpose at all? and why d o
            we even need one??