an invite to all atheists

  • Psikill4
    Message 1 of 146 , Oct 15, 2001
      people to reply (smartasses are very welcome). The club
      has gone unadvertised since I made it. It lies right
      in the heart of xian territory :-)
    • alicedeejay2001
      Message 146 of 146 , Oct 20, 2001
        I'm very happy to finally find the meaning of
        religious beliefs: crap. It's just an answer for all the
        questions science can answer. I'm sorry for many people who
        are not aware and still sacrificing many things for
        religion. They must be enlightened.