Hiya

  • dizzy_2d
    Message 1 of 146 , Jun 7, 2001
      Well I'm new and I've been peeking in on some of
      the older messages, but I thought I'd just introduce
      myself instead of responding to something already
      posted. Hi, I'm 17, soon to be 18, and a free thinker,
      open to all new ideas. Happy to be here and hello to
      everyone.<br><br>Oh and as for Christmas, as with most things it
      depends on your viewpoint and what it means to you. For
      most, Christians included it's a time to share
      experiences with loved ones. Take things for what they mean
      to you, not what the mean to others, I think that's
      something Aethiests need to keep in mind, myself included.
    • alicedeejay2001
      Message 146 of 146 , Oct 20, 2001
        I'm very happy to finally find the meaning of
        religious beliefs: crap. It's just an answer for all the
        questions science can answer. I'm sorry for many people who
        are not aware and still sacrificing many things for
        religion. They must be enlightened.