Re: Cruel

  • thekittycat84
    Message 1 of 146 , Aug 6, 2000
      I am part of The Church of Satan, <br>i am not
      surprised that 95% of rapist read that bible, i fell that,
      that book promots more violence that mine.<br><br>i am
      also known for me mind-games, once i convinced a girl
      that her uncle was speaking through me. HA
    • alicedeejay2001
      Message 146 of 146 , Oct 20, 2001
        I'm very happy to finally find the meaning of
        religious beliefs: crap. It's just an answer for all the
        questions science can answer. I'm sorry for many people who
        are not aware and still sacrificing many things for
        religion. They must be enlightened.