Re: Fine see if i care

  • daniel3582
    Message 1 of 146 , Jul 1, 2000
      That's my point. I disagree with you, but I still
      do respect you, even though I wish you would believe
      as I do. I was merely pointing out that you weren't
      being rational. Please forgive me if I offended
    • alicedeejay2001
      Message 146 of 146 , Oct 20, 2001
        I'm very happy to finally find the meaning of
        religious beliefs: crap. It's just an answer for all the
        questions science can answer. I'm sorry for many people who
        are not aware and still sacrificing many things for
        religion. They must be enlightened.