"Critic After Dark" goes to Rotterdam!

  • Noel Vera
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2006
      The 35th Rotterdam International Film Festival is doing a special
      section devoted to films I've written about in my book "Critic After
      Dark" (http://www.bigomagazine.com/theshop/books/NVcritic.html). The
      program includes seven feature films (including works by Lav Diaz,
      Lino Brocka, Tikoy Aguiluz, and Mario O'Hara) and six shorts (by
      Cannes Palme d'or winner Raymond Red).

      Here's a list of the scheduled films (I used TinyURL to shorten the
      link), including date, time, and venue, and a short description I
      wrote for each:

      http://tinyurl.com/doyu7