Emissions Traiding Scheme Perth Public Information Session

  • Michael Derry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2008
      Dear Group

      On the 24th of July at the Sheraton hotel Perth 9 am the Department of
      Climate Change is holding an information session about their Green Paper
      on emissions trading.

      I unfortunately cannot attend due to a hospital procedure.

      I urge everyone who can attend to call 1800 057 590 to register asap.

      Please go there and make a noise about the CO2 emissions from Kwinana
      270, 000 tonnes per annum and Binningup twice this.

      Regards

      Michael Derry