New poll for nodesalination

  • nodesalination@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2008
      nodesalination group:

      Taking Water Corporation's comments on face value led me to
      assume that the WA Water Corporation could back up its
      claims that the proposed Binningup desalination plant would
      be powered by renewable energy.

      o Yes I and many other people I know have been misled
      o Yes I have been misled

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!