New poll for nodesalination

  • nodesalination@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2008
      nodesalination group:

      Do you think that the various statements made by the WA Water
      Corporation have mislead people to believe that the Kwinana
      Desalination Plant is powered by wind power.

      o Yes they have misled me and many other people
      o Yes they have misled me

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • nodesalination@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2008
        nodesalination group:

        Taking Water Corporation's comments on face value led me to
        assume that the WA Water Corporation could back up its
        claims that the proposed Binningup desalination plant would
        be powered by renewable energy.

        o Yes I and many other people I know have been misled
        o Yes I have been misled

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!