501Robert Weaver Adkins in Worthington Cemetary

  • Michael
    Mar 5, 2013
      Hello all...

      My sister and I are deep into the genealogy of the Adkins family.
      Our GG-grandfathers grave is reported to be in the Worthington Cemetery

      Robert W. Adkins
      Birth: 1871 Death: 1922
      Burial: Worthington Cemetery
      Worthington Nobles County Minnesota, USA
      Plot: Sec A Row 5

      We would love a photo of his grave. If anyone in this group is near the location and would be kind enough to take it we would appreciate it very much. I know it's a lot to ask.

      We both live in Dallas, Texas area so it is a long trip for us. But if it is confirmed by a photo, we are considering the trip.

      Much Regards

      Mike Adkins
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic