486Re: [NoblesCountyMN] Obits

  • Nobles County Historical Society
    Feb 4, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.6 MB
    I have articles on the death of L H (Lucious) Beckley and Mrs L H Beckley (Martha M Austin).  Both are buried in the Worthington Cemetery.

    Not sure they will turn out if not i will have to mail you copies.  Let me know.

    Carolyn

    On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:11 PM, Jerry <jerryjeffrey44@...> wrote:

    I am looking for help in finding obituaries for two family members who lived in Worthington. Lucius Beckley who died May 5 1929 and Martha M. Beckley who died March 21 1928. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. I have the death certificates from the state but obits would be nice to see what information is there. Lucius and Martha were my wife's great-grandparents. I will be happy to pay for any costs involved. Thank-you very much.

    --
    Nobles County Historical Society
  • Show all 4 messages in this topic