480John and Mary Black

  • Jody
    Jan 8, 2011
      I am doing some research on the paternal side of the family for John Black and Mary Heron/Huron that lived in Rushmore, Nobles, MN back in the early 1900s. One of their children's names was John Black and he was born in 1852. His son's name was Milton J. Black but he went by the name of John M. Black and he was born in the late 1800s around 1881. Milton J. too had a son named John M. Black but his real name is Minard J. Black and he was born in 1913. The mother of Minard is Alida J. Black maiden name Loveless. I have lots more information on this family but I am trying to determine where they were, what they did for a living, and any other historical information I can find on this family. I do know that Mary Black (Heron/Huron) died in Nobles, MN from what I have found. If you have any information on this family or people related to them, please contact me. Thanks!!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic