My first stretch was learning to windsurf for my 64th birthday, now I need a used sail/mast /boom, about size 5. I have a fine old OBrien Genesis board but the
From: Bill Mummery [mailto:bigbadbillmummery@...] … the love is back. The water felt cool but not bad feet and hands were fine. John was there and hadbarrywind
Peter, LTK – Yes, I’m sure we can at least do a Learn to Kite intro, ground school at the Butte. However, we really need to get those interested inbarrywind
Our mission: To encourage participation and promote excellence and enjoyment of wind and water sports all over the great state of NM.
To become a NMWA boardhead, join this Yahoo group or sail with us on Facebook.
Honestly, I don't like the new look of Yahoo Groups. Tom, your photo has somehow disappeared with the new Yahoo look. New photo. New photo, from LTW 1997.
- Jul 31, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.