Re: [nmwindsurfing] FW: Another spam gate is about to open

  • Lars Hansen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2005
      This an urban legend! See
      urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_cell_phone_directory.htm. The 888
      number is, however, safe to called. It ie the same number you call for
      your land line.

      Lars

    • barrywind@msn.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2005
        From the zillion responses I got from you and others, I'd say the only thing
        incorrect about this is the gloom and doom date. The web site and phone
        number are legit and can be utilized if you want to keep your phone
        number(s) off the call list. It prompted me to register our cell phones,
        even though we had listed our home phone over a year ago...
        Now, about that formula gear urban legend... ;^)
        -B