Hello, I run T1 relaxation experiments and I used pseudo3d.com processing file to convert them into 2D planes (I pasted the pseudo3d.com file below at thefarahalturk
Hi, I've been using nmrDraw for several years on a Mac (os 10.9.5) with a second display. My main screen was on the left, and the secondary screen on thetarasprules
Hi, Frank,Thank you so much.The spectrum looks awesome to me. I like it very much.I believe such a trick is significant for my data processing.Thank you veryzrcrong
- Nov 3, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.