There was some discussion about this issue on the Apple X11 list. If you reinstall XQuartz, the installer should create the both /usr/X11 and /usr/X11R6 as
Thanks for the pointer, Colin — did exactly what was needed to fix an annoying problem we’d run across too. Best, Kevin On November 26, 2015 at 10:36:34nmrkev
Hello all, I ran into the same problem running NMRPipe on El Capitan. Instead of disabling System Integrity Protection, I used one of the Xcode command lineununnilium
- Nov 3, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.