varian

  • Michael Massiah
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2000
      Is/Are there anyone out there with a Varian Unity Plus spectrometer
      running VNMR 6.1b and processing their data with nmrpipe? please
      drop me an email about about whether or not you're having the
      similar problems with processing 3d data such as noise, artifacts,
      and other anomalies. 3D varian data collected with vnmr5.3b processed
      okay with nmrpipe and other processing packages. however 3d data
      with the new varian software seems suspect. 2d data works great.

      Mike
      JHU
      massiah@...