Re: [nmrpipe] TALOS in Mac OS X

  • Frank Delaglio
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25 10:24 AM
      Oh my ...

      RTFM means "read through frank's manual" ...

      As the installation page notes, in four different places, including
      the section entitled "Installation Problems":

      "As described above, the environment variables needed by NMRPipe are
      established by the script "com/nmrInit.*.com" created during the install
      procedure. This script sets environment variables and executable path for
      the C-Shell; it will not work for "bash" or "sh" shells."

      I think that in this case, the correct setting for the MAC OS X environment
      variable called "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH" is not available.

      You could either re-arrange your account to use the C-shell, as recommended,
      or, adjust the commands in com/nmrInit.mac.com so that they can
      be used via the bash shell.

      Cheerful Regards,