unusual coad

  • Keith G Inman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 9:51 AM
      Where can I find information describing macro language? I want to write a
      macro to interchange (swap) the 2nd and 3rd rows of each four-row group.

      (I have collected two interleaved experiments as real-complex-real-complex
      and need to turn it into real-real-complex-complex before using COAD to
      disinterleave the experiments...or is there another way?)

      Keith Inman

      * K.G. Inman *
      * Graduate Student *
      * Biochemistry/Weber Lab *