Re: [nmrpipe] processing bruker hncacb

  • wucw0925
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2004
      Dear all:
      I also have some problem when I process HNCACB
      spectra. After I phasing the XY and XZ axis and
      processing pipe2view. I got strong positive and
      negative noise on nmrview strip. I also see the same
      signal on nmrdraw. Even I tried to change some
      parameter on nmrpipe these phenomenons still exist.
      Please give me some suggestion about this problem and
      thank you very much.

      Kevin Wu

      --- joward13 <wardjm@...> 的訊息:

      ---------------------------------

      Would some generous bruker user be kind enough to
      share their HNCACB
      processing script? I'm rather new to nmrPipe and have
      spent the past
      few weeks trying to process my HNCACB spectrum
      obtained on a Bruker
      Avance DRX spectromemter using the hncacbgp3d
      pulseprogram with
      XWINNMR v 3.5. Nothing I have tried has yielded a
      normal spectrum and
      I am unable to decide if my troubles lie with the
      acquisition setup,
      bruk2pipe conversion settings, or nmrPipe processing.
      Examples and
      experiences will be greatly appreciated...

      Thanks,

      Josh

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      Terms of Service.

      Yahoo!奇摩Messenger6.0
      更即時有趣的即時通訊世界,立即下載最新版!
      http://tw.messenger.yahoo.com/
    • Ramon Campos-Olivas
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
        Please find attached examples for the format conversion (.conv) and the FT
        processing (.com) for an hncacb recorded with hncacbgp3d in a Bruker 700.

        Hope it helps,

        Ramon

        On Tuesday 30 November 2004 23:24, joward13 wrote:
        > Would some generous bruker user be kind enough to share their HNCACB
        > processing script? I'm rather new to nmrPipe and have spent the past
        > few weeks trying to process my HNCACB spectrum obtained on a Bruker
        > Avance DRX spectromemter using the hncacbgp3d pulseprogram with
        > XWINNMR v 3.5. Nothing I have tried has yielded a normal spectrum and
        > I am unable to decide if my troubles lie with the acquisition setup,
        > bruk2pipe conversion settings, or nmrPipe processing. Examples and
        > experiences will be greatly appreciated...
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Josh
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Ramon Campos-Olivas. NMR Group
        Structural and Computational Biology Program
        Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Oncologicas
        C. Melchor Fernandez Almagro, 3. Madrid E-28029.Spain
        Tel:+34-91-2246900/6983(direct). Fax:+34-91-2246976