Re: [nmrpipe] nmrDraw error

  • Yufeng
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi vivienne,

      you are clicking with left mouse button and there is no test.ft2
      file under the directory you invoke nmrDraw. Try right button.

      ======= At 2004-11-02 06:23:50 you wrote =======

      >hi, all
      >
      >Why do I get the error "file ./test.ft2 is not found" when I clicked
      >the File option on the NMRDraw interface. If you have any idea about
      >that, please help me. Thanks very much!
      >
      >Cindy
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

      Yufeng Tong
      Dept. Physiol. & Biophys.
      Case Western Reserve Univ.
      Cleveland, Ohio 44106
      Tel: (216)368-8654 (O)
      Life is an everlasting game of Weiqi(igo, baduk).
    • Frans Mulder
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
        Try the right mouse button (I know it's stupid).

        frans