Re: [nmrpipe] dynamics question

  • Martha Ann Schloot
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 6:43 AM
      Hi Matt. I hope these help. Sorry for taking so long to respond. I
      think the Millet paper will be most helpful.

      Mandel et. al. (1996) Biochemistry, 35: 16009-16023.
      Millet et. al. (2000) J. Amer. Chem. Soc., 122: 2867-2877.

      Good luck,
      Martha

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I have a question that is not strictly nmrpipe related. I am doing
      > relaxation/dynamics studies on a protein in free and saturated ligand
      > bound states. Binding is in the fast exchange regime. Can anyone point
      > me to publications that discuss the effects of fast exchange ligand
      > interactions on relaxation rates and subsequently calculated dynamic
      > parameters?
      >
      > Thanks in advance.
      >
      > Matt
      >

      > --
      > Matt Cheever
      > University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
      > Molecular Biology Program/Department of Pharmacology
      > 4200 East Ninth Avenue
      > SOM 2806, C-236
      > Denver, CO 80262
      >
      > Office: 303-315-4340
      > Lab: 303-315-6712

      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
      > To visit your group on the web, go
      > to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nmrpipe/
      > to:nmrpipe-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

    • Matt Cheever
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 9:21 AM
        Hi Martha,

        Thank you for the references. They are definitely helpful. I also found
        another good paper.

        Palmer et. al. (2001) Methods in Enzymology, 339: 204-238.

        Best regards,
        Matt