Re: [nmrpipe] bruker conversion program

  • Frank Delaglio
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      This message might appear if you try to run a TCL/TK script (such
      as "bruker" or "varian") with no X11 graphics environment.
      In particular, new Mac OS X users might see this, if they
      haven't installed an X11 graphics server, then started the
      graphics server before using NMRDraw et al. ... also,
      if an X11 graphics system is already running, the "DISPLAY"
      environment variable must also be set properly ("unix:0" to display
      on the local machine) ...