bruker conversion program

  • kunal bakshi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2003
      hi all,
           when i type "bruker " in the command line ,it shows' application specific initialization failed ' same when i type "varian ".i am new to both linux and NMRPipe.If anyone can help me out
      excuse me if this is silly,

      sincerely,
      Kunal Bakshi
      University of Connecticut.

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Frank Delaglio
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
        This message might appear if you try to run a TCL/TK script (such
        as "bruker" or "varian") with no X11 graphics environment.
        In particular, new Mac OS X users might see this, if they
        haven't installed an X11 graphics server, then started the
        graphics server before using NMRDraw et al. ... also,
        if an X11 graphics system is already running, the "DISPLAY"
        environment variable must also be set properly ("unix:0" to display
        on the local machine) ...