nmrPipe hcch-tocsy processing

  • Norma Pawley
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2003
      Dear All,

      I have an hcch-tocsy experiment (hcchtocsy.fa) that can be processed on
      Bruker using States in 13C and States in 1H indirect-detect
      dimension. This experiment does not process correctly in nmrPipe using any
      of the following combinations

      1H-direct 13C 1H-indirect
      Complex States States
      DQD States States
      Complex Complex Complex
      DQD Complex Complex
      Complex States-TPPI States-TPPI
      DQD States-TPPI States-TPPI

      Anyone seen this, or similar problem? Suggestions?

      Thanks in advance,

      Norma Pawley
    • Ronald Shin, PhD
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2003
        Howdy to all...

        Has anyone been able to get the drx2pipe script
        working under Linux (specifically, RedHat 8.0) with
        Bruker Avance data acquired using xwinnmr 2.6?

        I keep trying to run the script, but I get an error
        message after it tries to read the acqu data, claiming
        that either the 1st FID was never properly completed,
        or that the data doesn't come from an Avance.

        Thanks in advance.

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • Duncan M Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , May 15, 2003
          Hi Ronald,

          I have not tried it under Linux, so I have no idea if it should work.
          However the error you get relates to the instrument name. You either
          need to edit the allowed string(s) for the instrument name in the
          drx2pipe script (the line should be highlighted) or remove that section
          altogether. If you have not set an alias, the instrument name is
          "spect", and this is not one of the default allowed names. I put it in
          because I like to check experiments as they are running, and this
          ensures the parameters in the acqus files are correct - they are only
          updated after the first FID is written to disk.

          Good luck.

          Duncan.

          "Ronald Shin, PhD" wrote:

          > Howdy to all...
          >
          > Has anyone been able to get the drx2pipe script
          > working under Linux (specifically, RedHat 8.0) with
          > Bruker Avance data acquired using xwinnmr 2.6?
          >
          > I keep trying to run the script, but I get an error
          > message after it tries to read the acqu data, claiming
          > that either the 1st FID was never properly completed,
          > or that the data doesn't come from an Avance.
          >
          > Thanks in advance.

          Duncan M Smith
          Discovery Analytical Sciences
          Mailstop 29-M-B
          Amgen Inc.
          One Amgen Center Drive
          Thousand Oaks
          CA 91320-1789
          USA

          Phone (805) 447-3171
          Fax (805) 480-3015
          E-mail duncan@...
        • Mike Osborne
          Message 4 of 4 , May 16, 2003
            Hello all,
            Is there a command for setting the pivot for phase correction in
            nmrPipe? I've tried to find one but cannot?
            Thanks in advance
            Mike

            Mike Osborne | Tel: 514-847-9494 (O)
            NMR Group |
            McGill Univeristy |
            3655 Promenade Sir William Osler | Fax: 514-389-7384
            Montreal, Quebec, H3G 1Y6 |
            Canada | e_mail: mike.osborne@...