skyline projection from a 2D..

  • Jakob J. Lopez
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2003
      Hello

      I am sure this is a trivial question, but I am not used to nmrPipe yet, and
      cannot seem to find this in the man pages. How do I get 1D projections from a
      2D spectrum?

      Many thanks for an answer!

      Jakob

      --
      ____________________________________
      Dr. Jakob J. Lopez

      Johann Wolfgang Goethe University
      Institute for Biophysical Chemistry
      Biocentre, N202, Room 0.04
      Marie-Curie Str. 9
      D-60439 Frankfurt am Main

      email: lopez@...-frankfurt.de
      phone: work ++49 69 798 29902
      mobile ++49 171 456 9264
    • Frank Delaglio
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2003
        Hi Jakob,

        You find some TCL scripts for projections on the executable path
        in the "com" directory: proj2D.tcl and proj3D.tcl

        Cheerful Regards,

        Frank

        proj2D.tcl -help

        proj2D.tcl: Create 1D projections from 2D data.
        -in inName [test.ft2] Name of 2D Input.
        -skyline Skyline Projection (Default).
        -sum Summation projection.
      • Siddhartha Sarma
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2003
          Dear Frank,

          Sometime back I had asked for some help in making stack pots of 1D
          spectra processed using NMRPipe. Do you have any suggestions?

          Siddhartha

          On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Frank Delaglio wrote:

          > Hi Jakob,
          >
          > You find some TCL scripts for projections on the executable path
          > in the "com" directory: proj2D.tcl and proj3D.tcl
          >
          > Cheerful Regards,
          >
          > Frank
          >
          > proj2D.tcl -help
          >
          > proj2D.tcl: Create 1D projections from 2D data.
          > -in inName [test.ft2] Name of 2D Input.
          > -skyline Skyline Projection (Default).
          > -sum Summation projection.

          Siddhartha P. Sarma