NMRPipe installation problem for Mac OS X?

  • Sangwon Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2002
      Dear NMRPipe users,

      I am trying to install NMRPipe on Mac OS X, but it seems that I
      also need to install X11 graphics server and libraries, according
      to Frank's message.
      When I visited the website that Frank recommended, there were
      so many programs and I don't know which files I need.

      Could anybody tell me which programs I should download and
      install to make this work? The website that I went is this:

      http://gnu-darwin.sourceforge.net/download.html

      Thank you.

      Sincerely,
      Sangwon Lee
    • Lorraine Cavanaugh
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2002
        Dear Sangwon,

        I think the most painless way to install XDarwin and XFree86 is to use the
        links by the XonX group at Sourceforge:

        http://sourceforge.net/projects/xonx

        This first link will take you to the project page where you can download
        stuff. However, I would go to the link for "all project files", which is:

        Here you can download the latest version of XFree and the Terminal program
        updates, both of which have nice GUI installers. Note that there are
        different versions of the Terminal Updates for 10.1 and Jaguar.

        Good luck!

        Lorraine Cavanaugh

        --
        Lorraine Cavanaugh