NMRDraw problem...

  • sangwonlee_71
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2002
      Dear NMRPipe users,

      I have just finished installing NMRPipe on RedHat 7.3.
      However, after reading my spectrum in nmrDraw, if I try to make the
      nmrDraw window smaller, the spectral region doesn't get smaller.
      Is there any function in nmrDraw that I have to specify or is this the
      problem with RedHat 7.3? Is this related to the "XVIEW notifier"
      error? Could anyone help me with this?
      Thank you.

      Sincerely,
      Sangwon Lee