RE: [nmrpipe] Re: NMRDraw Linux Tip (fwd)

  • Blanco.Francisco
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2002
      I have the same problem with RH7.3 using GNOME, but the warnings do not appear with KDE, it works fine.

      Francisco Blanco
      NMR group, Structural and Computational Biology Programme
      Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Oncol├│gicas
      Melchor Fernández Almagro 3, 28029 Madrid, Spain
      Phone: 91 2246983/Fax: 91 2246976/fblanco@.../www.cnio.es