T1 pseudo3D data

  • krystala110
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      Dear colleagues,

      I collected a T1 pseudo3D experiment containing 10 delays specified in the vd list.
      The data was collected using the loop set-up below.

      goscnp ph31 cpd3:f3

      3m do:f3
      3m st ivd
      lo to 3 times nbl # number of delays in the vd list

      3m ipp3 ipp4 ipp5 ipp8 ipp9 ipp31
      lo to 4 times ns # number of scans

      d1 mc #0 to 4
      F1QF()
      F2EA(igrad EA & ip5*2 & rpp3 rpp4 rpp5 rpp8 rpp9 rpp31, id10 & ip6*2 & ip8*2 & ip31*2)

      To process the data I used the conversion macro below, in addition two alternative processing approaches that used either the COADD and QMIX functions. The problem I am experiencing manifests as large first order phase corrections and ultimately not properly phased planes. I believe that the planes are not been properly divided, since I have duplicate planes that have completely different intensities.

      -xN 1536 -yN 10 -zN 256 \
      -xT 732 -yT 10 -zT 128 \
      -xMODE DQD -yMODE Real -zMODE Echo-AntiEcho \
      -xSW 11160.714 -ySW 1 -zSW 2837.684 \
      -xOBS 800.214 -yOBS 1.000 -zOBS 81.094 \
      -xCAR 4.760 -yCAR 1.000 -zCAR 118.064 \
      -xLAB 1H -yLAB t1 -zLAB 15N \
      -ndim 3 -aq2D States \
      | nmrPipe -fn TP \
      | nmrPipe -fn ZTP \
      | nmrPipe -fn TP -hyper \
      | pipe2xyz -out ./$fname-%03d.fid -verb -ov

      Thanks in Advance !