NMRPipe Topspin3 Conversion

  • delaglio@nmrscience.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2012
      Greetings Pipers Most Dear,

      Lately, we've seen at least a couple of cases where "new" Topspin3
      pulseprograms were not analyzed properly by NMRPipe's "bruker" command.
      In particular, we've seen cases for 3D data where the Y-Axis and
      Z-Axis sizes were exchanged.

      So, if you are working with Topspin3 data, double check the "-yN/-yT"
      and "-zN/-zT" parameters when converting data with the NMRPipe
      "bruker" command.

      And, stay tuned for news about updates to fix this.

      Cheerful Regards,

      big fd

      PS see you at the ICMBRS.