magnetic signal?

  • Aixiang Jiang
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2012
      Hi, all,

      I am very new for this area. I am wondering if some one could help me on the following questions:

      1). why or why not use magnetic signal vs. real part signal?
      2). statistics methods for automatic phase correction on time domain data or freq domain data?
      3). log scale vs non-log scale on freq data?
      4). B-spline vs other smoothing methods on freq data?
      5). High order derivatives application on time domain and freq domain data?

      Thanks!

      Aixiang