Problems with Fedora 14

  • andyb500
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      Hi everybody,

      I recently installed nmrPipe on a new computer running Fedora 14 and I'm experiencing problems using the user interfaces such as Bruker conversion and nmrDraw. The scripts I use can be run in terminal windows fine but not through nmrDraw or the conversion interface.

      A second problem I'm having is that the mouse isn't working within nmrDraw, and so I can't access any of the drop down menu's and manipulate my data.

      Does anyone have any idea as to what the problems could be and how to fix them? I never experience these issues on my mac or the old computer I had running Fedora 9, and so I'm not sure if it's operating system specific.

      Many thanks in advance,

      Andy Brentnall