processing 2D data

  • mdyasin_u
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hi all,

      1. How to get stack plots in nmrPipe.

      2. I have to compare volumes of different 2D
      spectra. But, for each spectra different noise levels i am getting. In that case, how can I compare the volumes?, shall I keep First level for all spectra as single value ( the spectrum for which noise level is high, shall I keep this as a reference to all spectra ) or not. If not then how can I proceed.

      U Mahammad Yasin,
      School of Chemistry,
      University of Hyderabad,
      Hyderabad,