back command in nmrpipe

  • amrita@iisermohali.ac.in
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2010
      Hi,

      Does anyone know what is the command for going back to previous step in
      nmrpipe means lets say I have a time domain data and I did ft of that then
      I did phase correction but now again I want to go back to ft spectra
      without starting from initial step (i.e. looking at fid and then using
      command ft) then how can I do that?