Blank data

  • Keith Inman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
      Hi group. Can anyone tell me how to generate a data set with a constant
      value, such as a string of 1's? I want to be able to apply a window
      function and see its shape.

      Keith Inman
    • Kevin Gardner
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
        Keith Inman wrote:
        > Hi group. Can anyone tell me how to generate a data set with a constant
        > value, such as a string of 1's? I want to be able to apply a window
        > function and see its shape.

        Try:

        nmrPipe -fn SET -r 1

        Handy from within nmrDraw's Proc/NMRPipe command window, to try
        fxns out on vectors loaded from a matrix.

        Sincerely,
        Kevin

        Kevin Gardner, Ph.D. Kevin.Gardner@...
        Asst. Professor, Dept. of Biochemistry, UT Southwestern Medical Center
        214-648-8916/FAX: -8947 http://freedom7.swmed.edu