Re: [nmrpipe] fedora core 12

  • João Pires
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6 1:02 AM
      On 04/06/2010 12:13 AM, Frank Delaglio wrote:

      Greetings, Dear Pipers ...

      Have any of you installed NMRPipe on Fedora Core 12 systems or later?

      Cheerful Regards,

      big FD

      Hi,

      I'd installed on Fedora 12 and it works fine.

      Just follow the instructions ...

    • Ben
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2010
        Good morning -

        I just tried to install the newest NMRPipe on Fedora Core 12 and got the following error upon installation (graph.log):

        (NMRDraw) XView warning: Cannot load font '-sun-open look cursor-----*-*-*-*-*-*-sunolcursor-1' (Font pa
        ckage)
        (NMRDraw) XView warning: Unable to find OPEN LOOK cursor font (Cursor package)
        (NMRDraw) XView warning: invalid object (not a pointer), xv_get
        X Error of failed request: BadFont (invalid Font parameter)
        Major opcode of failed request: 94 (X_CreateGlyphCursor)
        Resource id in failed request: 0x0
        Serial number of failed request: 38

        Searching the archives it suggested to install x11-font-sun ... but this did not resolve the problem.

        Ben

        --- In nmrpipe@yahoogroups.com, Frank Delaglio <delaglio@...> wrote:

        > Greetings, Dear Pipers ...
        >
        > Have any of you installed NMRPipe on Fedora Core 12 systems or later?
        >
        > Cheerful Regards,
        >
        > big FD

      • Ivo Martins
        Message 3 of 5 , May 13, 2010
          Hi Ben,

          do as super user
          yum install x11*

          It installs all x11 stuff in one go and should solve the problem.
          I also have it running in Fedora 12.

          Good luck,
          Ivo

          On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Ben <ben_bobay@...> wrote:

          Good morning -

          I just tried to install the newest NMRPipe on Fedora Core 12 and got the following error upon installation (graph.log):

          (NMRDraw) XView warning: Cannot load font '-sun-open look cursor-----*-*-*-*-*-*-sunolcursor-1' (Font pa
          ckage)
          (NMRDraw) XView warning: Unable to find OPEN LOOK cursor font (Cursor package)
          (NMRDraw) XView warning: invalid object (not a pointer), xv_get
          X Error of failed request: BadFont (invalid Font parameter)
          Major opcode of failed request: 94 (X_CreateGlyphCursor)
          Resource id in failed request: 0x0
          Serial number of failed request: 38

          Searching the archives it suggested to install x11-font-sun ... but this did not resolve the problem.

          Ben

          --- In nmrpipe@yahoogroups.com, Frank Delaglio <delaglio@...> wrote:

          > Greetings, Dear Pipers ...
          >
          > Have any of you installed NMRPipe on Fedora Core 12 systems or later?
          >
          > Cheerful Regards,
          >
          > big FD

        • Ivo Martins
          Message 4 of 5 , May 13, 2010