Crib notes?

  • Michael.Bernstein@xxxxxxxxx.xx.xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 1999
      Hi,

      We're infrequent nmrPipe users, and wondered if anyones gone to the
      trouble of writing a "cookbook"/"cheat sheet"/"how to" for the software. If
      you would be prepared to share that with me (informally) I would be most
      grateful.

      Thanks,
      Mike
      ASTRA CHARNWOOD
      Physical & Metabolic Sciences, Bakewell Road, Loughborough, Leics LE11 5RH,
      England
      Tel: +44 (0)1509 644140 Fax: +44 (0)1509 645576
      Michael.Bernstein@...