Re: How can I rotate 2d spectrum 45 degree or 30 degree?

  • likenmr
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008
      Yes,I want to tilt the old-style J-resolved 2D spectra.
      I solve this problem by pipe2txt.tcl to converse the data to .txt
      file, and then use octave to shift each vector in the
      directly-detected dimension. But this way is expensive in time and
      harddisk. The .txt file is very big, and the proces time is very long.

      Can you tell me some guide?
      1 I want to know how can I select the vector
      in the directly-detected using nmrpipe software.
      I have no find the command;
      2 then, if can I use RS or LS function to shift the selected vector?

      --- In nmrpipe@yahoogroups.com, delaglio@... wrote:

      > Wow, this guy really must like NMR.
      >
      > Ok, by "rotate" ... can you be more specific? Do you mean "tilt",
      > like the old-style J-resolved 2D spectra? In this kind of tilt,
      > each vector in the directly-detected dimension would be shifted by an
      > amount that changes linearly with respect to the vector's position
      in the
      > indirect dimension ...
      >
      > Quoting likenmr likenmr <likenmr@...>:
      >
      > > Thank you very much.
      > > I have anyone question.
      > > How can I rotate 2d spectrum 45 degree or 30 degree?

      pictrue.

      > > When viewing data in "nmrDraw", the command "File/Hard Copy Plot"
      will create a PostScript plot of whatever 1D and 2D data are currently
      on the screen.
    • Pedro Aguiar
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008
        There is a macro shear.M in the $NMRPipe/nmrtxt directory. It is
        quite straightforward and you should be able to modify it to your needs.

        Cheers,

        Pedro

        On 3-Mar-08, at 3:29 PM, likenmr wrote:

        > Yes,I want to tilt the old-style J-resolved 2D spectra.
        > I solve this problem by pipe2txt.tcl to converse the data to .txt
        > file, and then use octave to shift each vector in the
        > directly-detected dimension. But this way is expensive in time and
        > harddisk. The .txt file is very big, and the proces time is very long.
        >
        > Can you tell me some guide?
        > 1 I want to know how can I select the vector
        > in the directly-detected using nmrpipe software.
        > I have no find the command;
        > 2 then, if can I use RS or LS function to shift the selected vector?
        >
        > --- In nmrpipe@yahoogroups.com, delaglio@... wrote:
        > >

        > > Wow, this guy really must like NMR.
        > >
        > > Ok, by "rotate" ... can you be more specific? Do you mean "tilt",
        > > like the old-style J-resolved 2D spectra? In this kind of tilt,
        > > each vector in the directly-detected dimension would be shifted
        > by an
        > > amount that changes linearly with respect to the vector's position
        > in the
        > > indirect dimension ...
        > >
        > > Quoting likenmr likenmr <likenmr@...>:
        > >
        > > > Thank you very much.
        > > > I have anyone question.
        > > > How can I rotate 2d spectrum 45 degree or 30 degree?

      • likenmr
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 15 7:54 PM
          Thank you!I have solve this problem by the below shell!
          #!/bin/csh
          nmrPipe -in test.ft2 \