Bruker QF processing

  • mmartin@usc.es
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2001
      Dear pipers,
      Does anyone have a script for nmrpipe to process a 2D bruker
      experiment acquired with the complex and magnitude mode called QF in
      the F1 dimension?.
      This kind of acquisition is not documented in the manual. What I
      think the script should do is to multiply by -1 the imaginary part of
      the F1 FID in alternate scans then do a complex fourier transform. I
      have tried several schemes unsucessfully, I would appreciate any help

      Thanks a lot
    • Frank Delaglio
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2001
        Good guess! Here are example conversion and processing schemes ...

        bruk2pipe -in ./ser -bad 0.0 -noswap -DMX -decim 24 -dspfvs 12 \
        -xN 2048 -yN 256 \
        -xT 1024 -yT 256 \
        -xMODE DQD -yMODE Real \
        -xSW 7002.801 -ySW 7002.801 \