Re: [nmrpipe] Re: help with POLY options

  • Norma H. Pawley
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2007
      Greetings,

      Have you tried the NANUC processing script library?

      http://www.nanuc.ca/downloads/script_detail.php?id=16

      At 08:32 AM 4/25/2007, you wrote:

      Thanks all for generous help!
      However i am still struggling to get anything from
      NMRPipe, the good news is i manage to get rid off the
      "vertical lines". But i still cannot get a nice
      spectrum from NMRPipe script. I still cannot get
      anything from the xz plane :(

      To be honest i don't have much experience processing
      Bruker data I had much more knowledge with Varian
      data. So if anybody could give me a hand to sort out
      my problem i will be pleased.

      All best

      Best Regards,

      Norma Pawley
      Biotechnology, Spectroscopy and Isotope Chemistry, B3
      Los Alamos National Laboratory
      Ph:  505-665-7634
      Fax: 505-667-0110